Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week 3 Reflection

This has been a very long week, full of information and work. I have completed my action research plan with a lot of effort, but I think I am in the right track. One of the most productive parts of this week assignment has been the templates that everybody is using to frame and organize our thoughts and actions. I like the way how this new knowledge can be used in any profession to take informed decisions. I also like the fact that interviews are part of action research as this gives a human touch to any action research, contrary to the only data approach taken by some administrators. Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed with all the assignments...I just submitted this week assignment and there is already the next one waiting for me, but at the same time I feel sucessful to have survived three week of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment